cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracking Extension for Magento 2

Tracking Extension for Magento 2

Does anyone have recommendations for an Order Tracking extension for Magento 2? Something simple, with a couple of form fields (email and order number) to complete, and then if it's valid and a match in our order database, we'd present them with their order status. We're currently getting inundated with "Where's my order" inquiries from customers, so we'd like to provide them with a self-service option.

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Tracking Extension for Magento 2

Got some suggestions 

I checked out Aftership Quickpay . Looks like a great product. I should have been more clear in my initial post, though. We're not having "Where's my order" issues after the order has shipped. We're having issues before it ships. The vast majority of our product sales are made-to-order, so they have LONG lead times, sometimes up to 12 weeks. So we're looking to have interim order statuses available to customers from the time the order is placed up until it ships. 

With the release and improvement of Magento 2.x version, Magento has decided to update extensions on its Marketplaces. It removed all links to the old submitted extensions and developers who still want to sell its add-ons on it should resubmit their products again.

Knowing this, our developer resubmitted Trackingmore parcel tracking plugin based on app submission requirements and now you can search keywords of "Trackingmore shipment tracking" at Magento Marketplace to get our extensions for free or simply click below link.

During this submission, we have added a detailed User Guide for your reference so even a newbie can understand and know how to use this extension to track their orders.

myloweslife.com

Order Tracking for Magento 2 by Meetanshi allows the customers to track their orders using the order ID and Email address without the need to log in. Order Tracking for Magento 2 provides an accurate order tracking that helps to improve the user experience, customer service, brand reliability, and customer retention!

Myloweslife

If this link is not working then check the quick pay portal.