cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What files do i have to modify to add an attribute to the products on a search result page and cart?

What files do i have to modify to add an attribute to the products on a search result page and cart?

Hey guys,

I want to add a prop 65 warning to my products on the search/category results page, and on my cart page.

What files do i need to edit?

Ideally I’d like to show a yellow warning label that has a tooltip w the actual warning in it on hover.

I’ve already modified my actual product page. I was digging last night and figured i may have to edit the “list.phtml” file but it looked a little complicated so i wanted to ask for help!
2 REPLIES 2

Re: What files do i have to modify to add an attribute to the products on a search result page and c

Did you ever find or get a resolution for this issue. I have the same need on our site.

TJ

Re: What files do i have to modify to add an attribute to the products on a search result page and c

Hi !

In the admin of your site, in Catalog->Attributes->Manage Attributes, edit the attribute you want in search. In the Frontend Properties area, make sure Use In Search Results Layered Navigation is set to true.

dafont  192.168.l.l filehippo