cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

checkout shipping button rename

Re: checkout shipping button rename

@rahul691 wrote:

Hi All,

I want to change the name of Next button in my nft crypto website checkout shipping for this i am overriding shipping.html file in my custom theme and change the name of button but its not working.

Please let me know if anybody knows about it.

Thanks!

You can change it by css and html if your website is wordpress. Simple check the class 1st and then implement a single code and done.

Re: checkout shipping button rename

If you're trying to change the name of the Next button in the checkout shipping step in Magento and you're not seeing any changes after overriding the shipping.html file in your custom theme, there are a few things you can try:

1. Make sure that the file path for your custom shipping.html file is correct and that it's being loaded by your Magento installation. You can check this by navigating to your storefront and inspecting the source code to see if your custom file is being loaded.

2. Ensure that the HTML and JavaScript code for the Next button is correct and is not being overridden by another module or theme. You can use your browser's inspector tools to examine the code and see if there are any conflicts.

for more information visit this website Tech Instruct