cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to carry forward guest cart items to after customer signin or create account

how to carry forward guest cart items to after customer signin or create account

Hi guys ,

how to carry forward guest cart items to after customer signin or create account page. Its not working in magento 2 how can i achieve that ? can anyone guide me ? 

4 REPLIES 4

Re: how to carry forward guest cart items to after customer signin or create account

In Magento 2.2 and 2.3 cart merge is done by default. I am not sure about admin panel setting that controls cart merge.

Re: how to carry forward guest cart items to after customer signin or create account

can you guide me where to find redirection to  checkout code after creating an account.

Hi @bharath553 

Can you please clarify your expectation to be able to answer to your question?

Thanks,

@Pronko  @bharath553  is asking, How to stop cart merge when a guest user signs in with items in cart. Is there any admin panel setting or we have to stop by custom code?