cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

list out all coupon code with discount amount

list out all coupon code with discount amount

Hi,

I am using magento 2.1.5 . my requirement is cart page need to display all valid coupon code with discount amount. customer will choose coupon code based on discount. 

please help to solve this problem

Thanks,

Ravindren

3 REPLIES 3

Re: list out all coupon code with discount amount

The closest that I'm aware of is: https://marketplace.magento.com/amasty-coupons.html

It will allow you to stack up multiple coupon codes. It also recognizes limitations (ie. Coupon codes that can't be combined with other coupons). 

However, I'm not aware of an extension that will allow shoppers to see their total side-by-side with one coupon vs. another or to tell them which coupons are applicable to what's currently in their cart and which will save them the most money. 

@rravi006

Hi Ravindren,

Magento does not come out of box with such functionality as well as their is not module or extension available which can fulfill your requirement. Your requirement is very custom as well as complex. There can be ton of different scenarios and there is not easy way to achieve the same. Think of you have different coupon code (% Off or X dollar off). As per the coupon type you have to calculate the discount amount to display. There can be 100's of coupon and you may not want to list all...

Easy solution would be to have a CMS/Static block and just show something like apply Coupon: XYZ to get X% off on your total order.

Problem solved? Please give 'Kudos' and accept 'Answer as Solution'.

- Tarandeep
Problem solved?Please give 'Kudos' and accept 'Answer as Solution'.

Hi!

I have a question related to this issue. I would like to create a coupon discount of 5%, but I would like to define the maximum quantity of money the customer could have on discount. Please, how can I define this? Thanks in advance.