cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

magento2 2.2.3 Product_List_Toolbar select2 is missing after Ajax call on filter 'SortBy' options

magento2 2.2.3 Product_List_Toolbar select2 is missing after Ajax call on filter 'SortBy' options

Hello dear community,

At the moment I have a strange problem.
For the catalog product list, I got a theme that uses the select2.js option for filtering at the toolbar. After I click on a sort filter as example 'price' or 'productname' i have a 50% chance to get my sorted list with select2 elements back after ajax call. Otherwise it will only render the default sorter and the filtering does not work anymore and if i click on any filter options its jump to the top anchor till i reload the whole page.

If i disable my browser cache it works perfectly but i think this is not a good solution for production :/

Here is the rendered html when it works :

<div class="control"><select id="sorter" data-role="sorter" class="sorter-options select2-hidden-accessible" tabindex="-1" aria-hidden="true"> <option value="name" selected="selected">Produktname</option> <option value="price">Preis</option></select><span class="select2 select2-container select2-container--default" dir="ltr" style="width: 204px;"><span class="selection"><span class="select2-selection select2-selection--single" role="combobox" aria-haspopup="true" aria-expanded="false" tabindex="0" aria-labelledby="select2-sorter-container"><span class="select2-selection__rendered" id="select2-sorter-container" title="Produktname">Produktname</span><span class="select2-selection__arrow" role="presentation"><b role="presentation"></b></span></span></span><span class="dropdown-wrapper" aria-hidden="true"></span></span></div>

Here is the rendered html when it fails :

<div class="control"><select id="sorter" data-role="sorter" class="sorter-options" data-mage-init="{&quot;selectize&quot;:{}}"> <option value="name">Produktname</option> <option value="price" selected="selected">Preis</option></select></div>

does anybody know how to fix it or could help to locate the problem what i should looking for in the code ?