cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

search results of my website

search results of my website

Hello

My website is about office chairs. And it is wordpress website website. I want when someone search about office chairs then my website show him on first page. Plz guide me, how it is possible. Thanks. I will be very thankful.

1 REPLY 1

Re: search results of my website

Hello @jenniferva91a7 

SEO is like an ocean! Though find some of the ways below to improve ranking on google.

1. Decide your Keywords

To begin with, figure out which search inquiries you need Google to reply to with your site pages. These are known as keywords—which, incidentally, can be single words OR expressions.

2. Mention to Google what keywords you're utilizing

Google works by creeping the web, positioning the large numbers of pages that exist, and putting away them in a file. At the point when a client plays out a hunt, Google would then be able to look over its more coordinated list (as opposed to the entire web) to immediately concoct pertinent outcomes.

3. Metadata and URL

Each blog entry and page of your site has a meta title. This title shows up at the highest point of your page as a header yet in addition to the title of that page's posting in list items.

Meta Description: The meta description is the little snippet that appears under the title in Google's query items. The meta depiction rapidly mentions to a searcher what they can expect on the off chance that they click on your page, expanding the important snaps to that page.

URL: Remembering keywords for your URL will help Google all the more rapidly distinguish what is the issue here. Likewise, the URL shows up in the middle of the title and meta portrayal in list items.

4. Create a Google My Business account

Google My Business is advancing into the most impressive instruments for nearby entrepreneurs. Both Google Maps and Search pull from Google My Business to deliver nearby postings. Keep the google account up to date.

I hope this information will be helpful to you.

Give 'Kudo' and accept as a solution if got the right answer.

All the best!