cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1.9.0.1 to 2.0.2 - Group_price [ERROR]: Source and Destination attributes mismatch. Attribute id: 55

1.9.0.1 to 2.0.2 - Group_price [ERROR]: Source and Destination attributes mismatch. Attribute id: 55

When running the data migration from 1.9.0.1 to 2.0.2 I'm getting an error in the EAV step. The error is as follows

 

[ERROR]: Source and Destination attributes mismatch. Attribute id: 554

I checked the attribute in the back end of 1.9.0.1 and attribute 554 is group_price . I noticed that in etc/ce-to-ce/eav-attribute-groups.xml.dist group_price is added to the ignore group. (But yet it is not ignored?)

 

What is going on here, and why am I getting this error, anyone know?

Brian Wade
President / Senior Developer Cybersolutions LLC - LinkedIn Profile
1 REPLY

Re: 1.9.0.1 to 2.0.2 - Group_price [ERROR]: Source and Destination attributes mismatch. Attribute id

Were you able to resolve this? I am getting the exact same error. Trying to migrate 1.9.2.2 to 2.0.4 using 2.0.2 migration tool (I'm told the version difference in this case shouldn't matter, as long as the 2.0.x is the same, the database structure shouldn't change)

In my case the attribute is #145, but I don't have a lot going on in my 1.9.2.2 installation.

What exactly is it complaining about do you think? Why would there be a mismatch when the goal is to simply copy the attribute data over? On the other hand, the error comes during the volume check part:

 

[2016-04-02 04:14:06][INFO][mode: data][stage: volume check][step: EAV Step]: started
100% [============================] Remaining Time: 1 sec
[2016-04-02 04:14:06][ERROR]: Source and Destination attributes mismatch. Attribute id: 145
[2016-04-02 04:14:06][INFO][mode: data][stage: volume check][step: EAV Step]: Error occurred. Rollback.
[2016-04-02 04:14:06][INFO][mode: data][stage: volume check][step: EAV Step]: EAV Step: rollback
[2016-04-02 04:14:07][INFO][mode: data][stage: volume check][step: EAV Step]: Please fix errors and run Migration Tool again

 

Therefore I suppose it tried to copy and then checked but was unable to get a match...? I wish I knew how to debug this.. I wonder if it has to do with different datatypes/sizes.

 

Also, for what it's worth, attribute 145 is the last attribute in the list...

 

OK, so there is a table called catalog_product_index_groupprice which is empty, and another table called catalog_product_index_groupprice. For all of the products, the group_price field is NULL.

 

Fine, I deleted that row and now it continues but "MySQL server has gone away" happens when migrating to the customer_entity table. Ugh..

 

Last comment. Mysql error log shows many instances of :

InnoDB: Error: Fetch of persistent statistics requested for table "magento2"."customer_entity" but the required system tables mysql.innodb_table_stats and mysql.innodb_index_stats are not present or have unexpected structure. Using transient stats instead.
InnoDB: Error: Table "mysql"."innodb_table_stats" not found.

 

However, it says this for many other table accesses, so I'm not sure if it's relevant.


I think it might be time for scotch then.