cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

500 error admin url after update 2.2.7

SOLVED

500 error admin url after update 2.2.7

Hi to All,

Yesterday I've updated the staging from 2.2.6 to 2.2.7 via the shell.

After all commands, everything went smooth and no errors were given back.

When trying to enter the admin backend (in chrome) it gives a 500 error ! I caanot enter the backend. tried in firefox and edge, here the pages are blank with no error.

finally I've opened in app/bootstrap.php and uncommented the  #ini_set('display_errors', 1) and reloaded the page ->

Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: Argument 1 passed to Magento\Framework\Filesystem\Directory\PathValidator::validate() must be of the type string, null given, called in /data/web/magento2_staging/vendor/magento/framework/Filesystem/Directory/Read.php on line 81 and defined in /data/web/magento2_staging/vendor/magento/framework/Filesystem/Directory/PathValidator.php:36 Stack trace: #0 /data/web/magento2_staging/vendor/magento/framework/Filesystem/Directory/Read.php(81): Magento\Framework\Filesystem\Directory\PathValidator->validate(NULL, 'etc/module.info', NULL, false) #1 /data/web/magento2_staging/vendor/magento/framework/Filesystem/Directory/Read.php(277): Magento\Framework\Filesystem\Directory\Read->validatePath('etc/module.info') #2 /data/web/magento2_staging/app/code/WeltPixel/Backend/Model/License.php(353): Magento\Framework\Filesystem\Directory\Read->readFile('etc/module.info') #3 /data/web/magento2_staging/app/code/WeltPixel/Backend/Model/License.php(181): WeltPixel\Backend\Model\License->_isLRqd(NULL, 'WeltPixel_P in /data/web/magento2_staging/vendor/magento/framework/Filesystem/Directory/PathValidator.php on line 36

Anyone who knows how to solve this? so I will be able to enter the backend admin again?

Thank you in advance:-) 

regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: 500 error admin url after update 2.2.7

Hi There,

I figured this out - WeltPixel modules GoogleTagManager and Backend seem to be not compatible with 2.2.7 - please remove them.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

I am experiencing the same issue, did you have any luck resolving it?

Hi There,

I figured this out - WeltPixel modules GoogleTagManager and Backend seem to be not compatible with 2.2.7 - please remove them.

Hi @james_bell,

Thank you so much for sharing your solution! I had to disable all WeltPixel modules as well, didn't remove them though but disabled them so far.

Now I have been able to reach the admin panel, great, Thank You very much!

best regards and all the best wishes for the new yearSmiley Happy

No problem! Actually found out since that WeltPixel have released versions
compatible with 2.2.7 and 2.3 :-)

Happy new year

@james_bell

Hi yeah I also just saw the message from WeltPixel coming inSmiley Happy

Hi, 

I have same issue

how can I get the new version?

Hi @livni2 

Do you mean the new version of Weltpixel?

you need make an account on weltpixel.com and after that download the extensions (there are free ones)

thanks, it's ok