cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADD TO CART button not appearing

ADD TO CART button not appearing

My ADD TO CART button disappeared. I have enabled Track Inventory in Magento ver. 2.3.5-p1 back-end. Via eMagicOne Store Manager for Magento I've added qty to all items and made them available. Some items have the button appear, but most do not. If through backend i go to any item that doesn't have the add to cart button and without changing anything save it, button will appear. But i have 30K+ products, so going through each one manually is not an option. I've tried reindexing from CLI, from back-end via an extension, which just triggers the CLI reindex, though the eMagicOne Store Manager reindex. Tried clearing cache. Nothing helps. Not sure where to even look what might be causing that. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3

Re: ADD TO CART button not appearing

@theonlytoshka 

Instead of saving each product manually you can save product by backend using multiple selection.

Just update all products using admin grid by select all product from dropdown above the product grid in left side and select all product now new form will diaplay, without changes in product just save all product. Your issue will solved this way you can save all products.

Manish Mittal
https://www.manishmittal.com/

Hi @theonlytoshka 

Try to debug withing below file:

vendor/magento/module-catalog/view/frontend/templates/product/view/addtocart.phtml

If changes reflects with frontend. It may be css issue with your "Add to Cart" button.

It may help to debug!

Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!

Hello @theonlytoshka 

There are two ways to debug this issue which worked for me earlier:

1. You can compare the details being saved in database, either by looking it directly into phpmyadmin or by a event observer of product save.
  2. You can check what are the conditions on frontend which are hiding/showing it.

I would recommend you 1st step because it will help you to understand more quickly than frontend.

When you find issue, you can create a script to update it for all products. Good luck !! 

Problem Solved ? Click on 'Kudos' & Accept as Solution ! Smiley Happy