cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accessing abandoned cart in backend shows error when order contains removed products

Accessing abandoned cart in backend shows error when order contains removed products

ref : #8877

Happens when viewing customers > edit customer > view "Manage Shopping Cart" at the backend

It happens because we changed the database and some datas weren't needed anymore, so some products weren't there in the new version. And of course, some abandoned carts didn't have some of the products back.

Preconditions
  • 1. Magento 2.1.6
  • 2. PHP 7.1.10
  • 3. MySQL 14.14 Distrib 5.7.20

Steps to reproduce

I was only able to reproduce it locally using our production database, but you'll understand that I cannot share it with you. All that I can say is that deleting a product from the backend removes it well and cannot cause an error.

Expected result

We should see the cart as usual, same as the majority of customers in the backend

Actual result

We get the error:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function canConfigure() on null in /home/dnd-von/Datas/projects/palmag/vendor/magento/module-advanced-checkout/Block/Adminhtml/Manage/Grid/Renderer/Product.php:31 Stack trace: #0 /home/dnd-von/Datas/projects/palmag/vendor/magento/module-backend/Block/Widget/Grid/Column.php(276): Magento\AdvancedCheckout\Block\Adminhtml\Manage\Grid\Renderer\Product->render(Object(Magento\Sales\Model\Order\Item)) #1 /home/dnd-von/Datas/projects/palmag/vendor/magento/module-backend/view/adminhtml/templates/widget/grid/extended.phtml(194): Magento\Backend\Block\Widget\Grid\Column->getRowField(Object(Magento\Sales\Model\Order\Item)) #2 /home/dnd-von/Datas/projects/palmag/vendor/magento/framework/View/TemplateEngine/Php.php(59): include('/home/dnd-von/D...') #3 /home/dnd-von/Datas/projects/palmag/vendor/magento/framework/View/Element/Template.php(255): Magento\Framework\View\TemplateEngine\Php->render(Object(Magento\AdvancedCheckout\Block\Adminhtml\Manage\Accordion\Ordered), '/home/dnd-von/D...', Ar in /home/dnd-von/Datas/projects/palmag/vendor/magento/module-advanced-checkout/Block/Adminhtml/Manage/Grid/Renderer/Product.php on line 31

Here's what we get when clicking the 'Manage Shopping Cart' tab (only locally as a dev, the error message isn't shown in production) :
32055704-d365c190-ba62-11e7-9cf4-02cd1e34e138

Do you have a temporary solution to provide ?

Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Accessing abandoned cart in backend shows error when order contains removed products

@Von_Kavalier

are you using any third party module 

module-advanced-checkout

Problem solved? Click Kudos & Accept as Solution!
Sunil Patel
Magento 2 Certified Professional Developer & Frontend Developer

Re: Accessing abandoned cart in backend shows error when order contains removed products

@Sunil Patel wrote:

@Von_Kavalier

are you using any third party module 

module-advanced-checkout

Yes I do

Up