cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Being logged out after clicking the button 'proceed to checkout' over four times in Magento 2.06

Being logged out after clicking the button 'proceed to checkout' over four times in Magento 2.06

When a customer click the button 'proceed to checkout' over four times, it got logged out. 

I asked this symptom to the Enterprise Support team but no reply has been received

So our developer edited data like below and this symptom doesn't occur again. However,  I am a bit worried about some side effects by applying this.

The edited data is below

public function save(OrderItemInterface $entity){ if ($entity->getProductOption()) { $request = $this->getBuyRequest($entity); $entity->setProductOptions(['info_buyRequest' => $request->toArray()]); }else{ $optionData = $entity->getData('product_options'); $optionData = is_string($optionData) ? unserialize(stripslashes($optionData)) : $optionData; $entity->setProductOptions($optionData); } $this->metadata->getMapper()->save($entity); $this->registry[$entity->getEntityId()] = $entity; return $this->registry[$entity->getEntityId()];}

I would like to share and hear opinions. Thank you! 

1 REPLY 1

Re: Being logged out after clicking the button 'proceed to checkout' over four times in Magento 2.06

I have the same problem.

The best way to simulate the problem:

change the config -> Settings / Sales / Checkout / After Adding a Product Redirect to Shopping Cart = yes

delete the browser cache

add item to my cart

click proceed to checkout

The problem occurs only once , that is, on the first visit . Then it works normally.

OpenSource Expert | OpenSource Technologies | www.opensourcetechnologies.com
Magento plugins released: http://www.opensourcetechnologies.com/product/product-category/magento-extensions