cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blank Page after login

Blank Page after login

Hello,

I have created a new customer group called "Professionals" and using a custom login form block to allow a login for that customer group.

Login works properly but after the login, the pages which have a custom phtml template for the page or static block are blank and not showing any content on the page.

It only shows the blank div element with "authenticationPopup" with the ID attribute instead of the content.

Screenshot: http://prntscr.com/s7bixt

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Blank Page after login

Hi @jainil_nagar ,

Can you please confirm which mode you are using on the instance. Please switch to Developer mode to get the details of the error.

php bin/magento deploy:mode:set developer 

And if possible try to post the error if any in var/logs/exception.log

Thanks!

-------------------

Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!

Hello @Nishu Jindal 

No error shows in the log files.

I have created a block in which I have added a login form. I have added this block to a page where the user can log in.

After the login, when we revisit the page it is blank and no other content shows up. If I remove that block from the page then it started working again.

Hi @jainil_nagar ,

If possible, can you please paste your code here.

Thanks!

Hello @Nishu Jindal 

I am using the following code in the block template:

<form action="<?php echo $block->getUrl('customer/account/loginPost/');?>" method="post" id="login-form" novalidate data-mage-init='{"validation": {"errorClass": "mage-error"}}'>
    <?php echo $block->getBlockHtml('formkey'); ?>
    <input type="hidden" name="login_type" value="health_prof_login" />
    <input type="text" name="login[username]" value="" id="email" data-validate="{required:true, 'validate-email':true}" class="<?php echo $block->getData("input_class"); ?>" title="Email Address" placeholder="Email Address">
    <input type="password" name="login[password]" data-validate="{required:true}" class="<?php echo $block->getData("input_class"); ?>" id="pass" title="Password" placeholder="Password">
    <input type="submit"  title="Login" name="send" id="send2" value="Log in" >
</form>