cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bug in Advanced Reporting

Bug in Advanced Reporting

Hello community

I have a problem with the Advanced Reporting.
The display hangs and does not output any data.

I get the following error message in the JavaScript console:

Uncaught TypeError: acc[("_store_" + id)] is undefined
    currenciesData report:1364
    Lodash 2
    currencyPerStore report:1358
    populateStoreSelect report:1842
    [5]</< report:2123
    jQuery 11

I have now gone through all the root cause testing ideas.
- Generation of CSV files and data.tar has been checked.
- CSV files all look unremarkable
- The request via the apache access.log to the API from the Analytics module also arrives, and delivers the response to MagentoBi
- Currency entries in the database were checked.

Due to the JavaScript error, the output of Advanced Reporting hangs. The operation of order, customer and product tab are no longer possible.

Where can be the cause here?

Magento 2 Version 2.4.5

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Bug in Advanced Reporting

Hello @alexanderhecf7 

Based on the error message you provided, it appears that there is an issue with the "currenciesData" function in the Advanced Reporting module. Specifically, the error message suggests that there is an undefined property called "store" that is causing the function to fail.

To troubleshoot this issue, you can try the following:

1. Check the Advanced Reporting module logs: Check the Magento logs to see if there are any additional error messages or warnings related to the Advanced Reporting module. You may find additional information that can help pinpoint the issue.

2. Disable any third-party extensions: If you have any third-party extensions installed, try disabling them temporarily to see if the issue persists. Sometimes, extensions can interfere with the functionality of other modules.

3. Check the database: Verify that the currency entries in your database are correct and up-to-date. You can use the Magento CLI to check the database for errors.

4. Check your Javascript&colon; Review your custom JavaScript code for any syntax or logic errors that could be causing issues with the Advanced Reporting module.

I hope this helps!

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
175+ Professional Extensions for M1 & M2
Need a developer?Just visit Contact Us Now

Re: Bug in Advanced Reporting

@alexanderhecf7 wrote:

Hello community

I have a problem with the Advanced Reporting.
The display hangs and does not output any data.

I get the following error message in the JavaScript console:

Uncaught TypeError: acc[("_store_" + id)] is undefined
    currenciesData report:1364
    Lodash 2
    currencyPerStore report:1358
    populateStoreSelect report:1842
    [5]</< report:2123
    jQuery 11

I have now gone through all the root cause testing ideas.
- Generation of CSV files and data.tar has been checked.
- CSV files all look unremarkable
- The request via the apache access.log to the API from the Analytics module also arrives, and delivers the response to MagentoBi
- Currency entries in the database were checked.

Due to the JavaScript error, the output of Advanced Reporting hangs. The operation of order, customer and product tab are no longer possible.

Where can be the cause here?

Magento 2 Version 2.4.5

Hello @alexanderhecf7 ,

I can provide some general troubleshooting steps to help you identify the cause of the issue:

1. Check for conflicting extensions: Disable any third-party extensions that modify or interact with the Advanced Reporting module. Sometimes, conflicts between extensions can cause JavaScript errors. Disable extensions one by one and test if the issue persists after each disable.

2. Clear the cache: Clear the Magento cache by navigating to System > Cache Management and flushing all cache types. This can help resolve any caching-related issues that may be causing JavaScript errors.

3. Verify file integrity: Ensure that all Advanced Reporting files are intact and not modified. Compare the files in your installation with a clean Magento 2.4.5 installation to check for any discrepancies or modifications.

4. Enable error reporting: Enable developer mode and error reporting in Magento's configuration. This will provide more detailed error messages and stack traces, which can help pinpoint the source of the problem. Remember to disable error reporting after debugging to prevent sensitive information from being exposed.

5. Check server logs: Review the server logs, including the Apache error log and PHP error log, to see if any related errors or warnings are logged. This can provide additional information about the issue.

6. Update Magento and modules: Ensure that you are using the latest version of Magento 2.4.5 and all installed modules. Check if there are any available updates or patches for the Advanced Reporting module or any related extensions.