cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRITICAL: Exception message: Failed address validation: Email has a wrong format -

CRITICAL: Exception message: Failed address validation: Email has a wrong format -

Hi

Would need help on this. Thank you so much.

Customer is directed to Paypal , inputs information and in directed back to magento 2.3.3 , chooses shipping and clicks on place order.

Note: Email is correct. 

Error 

[2019-11-07 20:11:43] main.CRITICAL: Exception message: Failed address validation:

Email has a wrong format

Trace: <pre>#1 Magento\Quote\Model\QuoteManagement->submitQuote() called at [vendor/magento/module-quote/Model/QuoteManagement.php:447] #2 Magento\Quote\Model\QuoteManagement->submit() called at [vendor/magento/module-paypal/Model/Express/Checkout.php:807] #3 Magento\Paypal\Model\Express\Checkout->place() called at [vendor/magento/module-paypal/Controller/Express/AbstractExpress/PlaceOrder.php:98] #4 Magento\Paypal\Controller\Express\AbstractExpress\PlaceOrder->execute() called at [vendor/magento/framework/App/Action/Action.php:108] #5 Magento\Framework\App\Action\Action->dispatch() called at [vendor/magento/framework/Interception/Interceptor.php:58]

3 REPLIES 3

Re: CRITICAL: Exception message: Failed address validation: Email has a wrong format -

Hello @tsafi 

Is that something can help to you?

https://github.com/magento/magento2/issues/10821#issuecomment-334525946

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
175+ Professional Extensions for M1 & M2
Need a developer?Just visit Contact Us Now

Re: CRITICAL: Exception message: Failed address validation: Email has a wrong format -

Thanks @theMageComp   This might help.

I will look into this .

However, I need to mention that the email is save correctly in the sales address and quote address tables.

Thank you

Hi @theMageComp

I was not able to come up with a solution for this issue.

still getting the same error when customer clicks on button to place order.

main.CRITICAL: Exception message: Failed address validation:
Email has a wrong format
Trace: <pre>#1 Magento\Quote\Model\QuoteManagement->submitQuote() called at [vendor/magento/module-quote/Model/QuoteManagement.php:447]