cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can Not Process CC payments in ADMIN / Backend Magento 2.2.3

Can Not Process CC payments in ADMIN / Backend Magento 2.2.3

HOPEFULLY I can get someone here to help solve this phantom issue.  

Magento 2.2.3

Using Authorize.net CIM

Kept getting errors when using Authorize.net Direct Post 

Issue that i am running into is that when logged into the backend and creating a NEW order i put in the product, have the customer information all correct, shipping has been picked.  Then i enter in the CC information / expiration date and CSV number.

-Press on SUBMIT OFFER.

Next i see a window open that says ATTENTION and the only option and thing i see is a box with OK on it.  

Capture.JPGCapture2.JPG

Console shows 0 errors and me and my developer can not figure out a solution. 

We have tried duplicating the site and running it on another IP address to try other things like Charging using authorized.net direct post.  If i do that i get these popups and email

POPUP in admin panel after trying the charge with DIRECT POST.

The reporting of this transaction to the Merchant has timed out. An e-mail has been sent to the merchant informing them of the error. The following is the result of the attempt to charge your credit card.

This transaction has been approved.
It is advisable for you to contact the merchant to verify that you will receive the product or service.

EMAIL RECEIVED AFTER THE CHARGE 

Authorize.Net Merchant,

Your script timed out while we were trying to post transaction results to it.
Transaction ID: 40804179664
Transaction Result: This transaction has been approved.

The following message was displayed to the customer:

------------------------------The reporting of this transaction to the Merchant has timed out. An e-mail has been sent to the merchant informing them of the error. The following is the result of the attempt to charge your credit card.

This transaction has been approved.

It is advisable for you to contact the merchant to verify that you will receive the product or service.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Can Not Process CC payments in ADMIN / Backend Magento 2.2.3

Hi @wrxphantom,

Can you check your Magento's error logs and also the webserver error log?

Maybe you can find a clue into those files.