cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Configure GTM in Website

Can't Configure GTM in Website

Hi All,

I am new to Magento and I have encountered an issue regarding GTM installation at one of our websites which is crisantojewels.com.

I have gone through the documentation while GTM installation and what I found that within Google API, I didn't find the Account Type option to select and go ahead with GTM installation.

Website is built with Magento 2.3.

Please suggest if there is any other way to install GTM or where can I find Account Type in Google API.

Thanks in advance.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Can't Configure GTM in Website

I want to integrate Google Tag Manager into my website. But I am not able to do it. What I did is, I have created a GTM account and copy and paste the code into my information technology dissertation website. Am I doing anything wrong?

Re: Can't Configure GTM in Website

GTM stands for Google Tag Manager and is a powerful tool used to manage tags on your website. Tags are small pieces of code that you can use to keep track of information about your website, products, ad campaigns, and more. If you're having trouble configuring GTM on your website, that's a sign that you may have a developer who's not familiar with the technology. You can rely on https://x-essay.org/ for essay writing services. It doesn't mean there's anything wrong with your website, but it might be best to take the time to get some professional help.