cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't enable CAPTCHA on Checkout because the option isn't in the list of forms

Can't enable CAPTCHA on Checkout because the option isn't in the list of forms

Hey there,

Hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I'm using Magento 2.4.x and trying to enable the built-in checkout CAPTCHA.

The documentation found right here makes this appear super easy indicating that you only need to enable the captcha in the settings under Stores > Settings > Configuration > Customers > Customer Configuration > CAPTCHA. Then select the forms you'd like it to appear on.

I've done this, however my list of selectable forms on that page is missing the option "Checkout/Placing Order". I have all the other options shown in the screenshot in the documentation linked above, such as "Create User" and "Login", but not the one I need: "Checkout/Placing Order" isn't there.

Any suggestions as to where to look to get that option to appear in the list of forms?

Note that this isn't the bug in Magento 2.4.1 where the captcha form doesn't validate properly as that requires that the captcha appear at all, I can't even select the option to have it show on the checkout, let alone have it not work there Smiley Happy

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Can't enable CAPTCHA on Checkout because the option isn't in the list of forms

The list comes from this file:
vendor/magento/module-captcha/etc/config.xml
It has no option for checkout. You can create a default config to add it

If issue solved, Click Kudos & Accept as Solution.
LitCommerce - The Most Simple & Affordable Multi-channel Selling Tool

-

-