cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot access Admin, Composer error - please help

Cannot access Admin, Composer error - please help

I had installed Apptrians Facebook pixel app.

When my system did it's maintenance last night, I noticed the system stayed in maintenance mode.

I was getting the below error:  I manually removed the apptrian app folder, removed from the 

app/etc/config file.  Removed from the database files for setup_module and core config data.

My frontend is now able to work. But I am not able to get the q's going thru the command line due to the below error. Nor am I able to login to the Admin .  I get the below.  How do I disable this so Admin does not try to load it?

Please help

Root package 'apptrian/facebook-pixel' cannot require itself in its composer.json
Did you accidentally name your root package after an external package?#0 /home/shelbyw/public_html/Magento/vendor/composer/composer/src/Composer/Factory.php(348): Composer\Package\Loader\RootPackageLoader->load(Array, 'Composer\\Packag...', '/home/shelbyw/p...')
#1 /home/shelbyw/public_html/Magento/vendor/composer/composer/src/Composer/Factory.php(569): Composer\Factory->createComposer(Object(Composer\IO\BufferIO), Array, false)
#2 /home/shelbyw/public_html/Magento/vendor/magento/framework/Composer/ComposerFactory.php(47): Composer\Factory::create(Object(Composer\IO\BufferIO), '/home/shelbyw/p...')
#3 /home/shelbyw/public_html/Magento/vendor/magento/framework/Composer/ComposerInformation.php(362): Magento\Framework\Composer\ComposerFactory->create()
#4 /home/shelbyw/public_html/Magento/vendor/magento/framework/Composer/ComposerInformation.php(375): Magento\Framework\Composer\ComposerInformation->getComposer()
#5 /home/shelbyw/public_html/Magento/vendor/magento/framework/Composer/ComposerInformation.php(242): Magento\Framework\Composer\ComposerInformation->getLocker()
#6 /home/shelbyw/public_html/Magento/vendor/magento/framework/App/ProductMetadata.php(104): Magento\Framework\Composer\ComposerInformation->getSystemPackages()
#7 /home/shelbyw/public_html/Magento/vendor/magento/framework/App/ProductMetadata.php(65): Magento\Framework\App\ProductMetadata->getSystemPackageVersion()
#8 /home/shelbyw/public_html/Magento/vendor/magento/framework/Console/Cli.php(91): Magento\Framework\App\ProductMetadata->getVersion()
#9 /home/shelbyw/public_html/Magento/bin/magento(22): Magento\Framework\Console\Cli->__construct('Magento CLI')
#10 {main}

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Cannot access Admin, Composer error - please help

Never mind.  

This was a self inflicted wound.  When installing the module, the composer.json had overwritten the one in the main Magento folder.

Restored that file and all was well.

Re: Cannot access Admin, Composer error - please help