cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot instantiate interface Magento\InventoryReservationsApi\Model\GetReservationsQuantityInterface

Cannot instantiate interface Magento\InventoryReservationsApi\Model\GetReservationsQuantityInterface

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Cannot instantiate interface Magento\InventoryReservationsApi\Model\GetReservationsQuantityInterface in MAGE_ROOT/vendor/magento/framework/ObjectManager/Factory/Dynamic/Developer.php on line 50

With the modules enabled and disabled I ran the 'hamster wheel' troubleshooting cycle. 

Steps were taken so far: (not in this order)
• Flushed cache
• Removed the generated/code folder
• ran s:up and s:di:c
• disabled the following:

List of disabled modules:
Magento_InventoryReservations
Magento_InventoryReservationCli
Magento_InventoryReservationsApi

This occurred after upgrading from 2.2.8 to 2.3.1, saw other issues and upgraded to 2.3.2.

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Cannot instantiate interface Magento\InventoryReservationsApi\Model\GetReservationsQuantityInter

Did you ever resolve this? If so, how?

Re: Cannot instantiate interface Magento\InventoryReservationsApi\Model\GetReservationsQuantityInter

Did anyone solve this? +1

Enabled below modules if they are disabled.

Magento_InventoryDistanceBasedSourceSelection
Magento_InventoryDistanceBasedSourceSelectionAdminUi
Magento_InventoryDistanceBasedSourceSelectionApi
Magento_InventoryElasticsearch
Magento_InventorySetupFixtureGenerator

If it will not work then enabled all Magento_Inventory related modules and check.

Please enable all the modules related to Magento_Inventory  in  app\etc\config.php

and run the below command :-
rm -rf generated
rm -rf var/*
php bin/magento setup:upgrade
php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
php bin/magento setup:di:compile

If my answer is useful Click Kudos & Accept as Solution.

I faced similar kind of issue last time, I am still searching for some proper solution.