cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Checkout - Internal error

Checkout - Internal error

Hi,

Sometimes when a customer is in the first step of the checkout (shipping) and he want to proceed, there's an internal error. If I look up the error in the log files I see this:

var/log/exception.log:[2019-10-17 11:46:53] main.CRITICAL: Report ID: webapi-5da854ad31a85; Message: Warning: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given in /data/web/magento2/vendor/magento/module-payment/Model/Info.php on line 213 {"exception":"[object] (Exception(code: 0): Report ID: webapi-5da854ad31a85; Message: Warning: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given in /data/web/magento2/vendor/magento/module-payment/Model/Info.php on line 213 at /data/web/magento2/vendor/magento/framework/Webapi/ErrorProcessor.php:208, Exception(code: 0): Warning: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given in /data/web/magento2/vendor/magento/module-payment/Model/Info.php on line 213 at /data/web/magento2/vendor/magento/framework/App/ErrorHandler.php:61)"} []

I opened info.php and I can see this function:

public function hasAdditionalInformation($key = null)
    {
        $this->_initAdditionalInformation();
        return null === $key ? !empty($this->_additionalInformation) : array_key_exists(
            $key,
            $this->_additionalInformation
        );
    }

But I can't figure out what's causing the problem. As I read the function I understand it has something to do with the additional information. But what additional information?

Can somebody help?