cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configurable Product As low as text issue

Configurable Product As low as text issue

Magento 2.4.6

I need to create Configurable products base on Size . 

Price for each size remain the same but magento shows As low as text in product listing beside the price. 

if I add tire pricing, It shows two As low as text , one for regular price , and one for lowest tier price . 

I have search about this issue , it seems to be around since 2020 , and suggestions are to remove codes from the core , but that will effect tier pricing as well. 

Also , If i DON'T setup Tier pricing , in Product page , As low as Text shows and when selecting size , it disappears . 

I found tons of issue with magento 2 , i have a site that is running for past 3 years , and issues just pops in . 

I guess is time to look for different platform before I invest time on this new project ???

anyone knows how to fix this issue. ( it seems to be logic problem ) .. 

Thanks. 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Configurable Product As low as text issue

That is not really an issue, that is intended behaviour of configurable products in Magento 2. If you want to modify the default behaviour to fit your needs, you can do thet thorugh custom code.

Founder at https://agency418.com

If you are encountering an issue with the "As low as" text for configurable products, especially in the context of e-commerce platforms, this could be related to how the platform or your theme is handling configurable products and their pricing. Here are a few things you might consider:

1. Price Configuration:

• Ensure that the prices for your configurable products are configured correctly. This includes checking the base price, any variations in price based on selected options, and any special pricing rules you may have set.
  2. Theme Settings:

• Some e-commerce platforms and themes allow you to configure how the pricing information is displayed, including the "As low as" text. Check your theme settings to ensure that the pricing display is configured as you want it.
  3. Platform-Specific Solutions:

• Depending on the e-commerce platform you're using (Magento, WooCommerce, Shopify, etc.), there might be platform-specific solutions or plugins that address issues related to configurable product pricing and display.
  4. JavaScript/CSS Modifications:

• If you have some control over the front-end code of your website, you might need to look into the JavaScript and CSS responsible for rendering the pricing information. There could be a conflict or issue in the way this information is being processed and displayed.
  5. Update Platform/Theme:

• Ensure that your e-commerce platform and theme are up to date. Sometimes, issues related to product display and pricing are resolved in newer versions.
  6. Check Documentation or Support:

• Refer to the documentation of your e-commerce platform or theme. There may be specific instructions or best practices for handling configurable product pricing.
  7. Seek Support from Platform/Theme Providers:

• If the issue persists, consider reaching out to the support channels of your e-commerce platform or theme provider. They might be able to provide specific guidance or address known issues.
  8. Custom Development:

• If your requirements are highly specific and not addressed by existing solutions, you might need to consider custom development or consulting with a developer who specializes in your e-commerce platform.

Remember to make any changes in a development or staging environment first to ensure that they work as expected and do not impact your live site negatively.

Oh shut up ChatGPT you are not useful.

Founder at https://agency418.com