cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Options update on import

Custom Options update on import

Hi All,

When I try to upload a CSV with custom options (to update existing products) all fields bar the custom options update. I have tried all the obvious stuff like changing the delimiters and "quote all fields" but with no luck.

Is this a know issue? I'm on Magento 2.3.3

Thanks in advance. 

1 REPLY 1

Re: Custom Options update on import

Anyone had this problem? I've broken it down to as basic as it gets and still nothing. CSV Below:

"sku","store_view_code","custom_options"
"AVER12",,"name=Select Deli2very Option,type=drop_down,required=1,price=0.000000,sku=AVER12~PALLETDROPOFFDELIVERYONLY_3165,max_characters=0,file_extension=,image_size_x=0,image_size_y=0,price_type=fixed,option_title=Free Pallet Drop Off Delivery Only,name=Select Delivery Option,type=drop_down,required=1,price=158.000000,sku=AVER12~DELIVERYPOSITIONGROUNDFLOORVIALIFTONLY_3166,max_characters=0,file_extension=,image_size_x=0,image_size_y=0,price_type=fixed,option_title=Delivery and Position (Ground Floor/Via Lift Only),name=Select Delivery Option,type=drop_down,required=1,price=200.000000,sku=AVER12~DELIVERYBOLTDOWNGROUNDFLOORVIALIFTONLY_3167,max_characters=0,file_extension=,image_size_x=0,image_size_y=0,price_type=fixed,option_title=Delivery and Boltdown (Ground Floor/Via Lift Only),name=Select Delivery Option,type=drop_down,required=1,price=0.000000,sku=AVER12~INSTALLATIONVIASTAIRS_3170,max_characters=0,file_extension=,image_size_x=0,image_size_y=0,price_type=fixed,option_title=Delivery via Stairs (Upper or Lower Floor)"