cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom options of some products are not visible

Custom options of some products are not visible

When i add a new product, I tried to import the customizable options from the previous one.

I have saved it after imported the data.

custom option.PNG

After added all product, i try to test it on fronted. Most of the product should works fine like this(pic 2):

product cart.PNG

However, without knowing the reason, an issue came out is that some of the product acting weird and missing the custom options like this, only with the attribute color:

case - not show detail.png

Some of the product even look like this, without options to be choose before add to cart:

no options.PNG

I checked the admin panel, those products has the data of the customizable options but do not know what is the problem that not showing it. How i solve this is i clicked the save button again, the problem gone and display normally like(pic 2).

I make a guess after some research, is that this kind of issue will happen on 2.1.x version?

I want to know the reason and how to solve it because i need to check the products on fronted every day now to ensure the products works fine. I have this issue like every day, the issue might not be happened on the same product each day.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Custom options of some products are not visible

Hi, 

I'm having the same issue, did you find a way to fix it?

No, actually the problem are gone temporally, i tried to save the product again each time but hoping some experts here  can find a way to solve it permanently.

The 'catalog_product_entity' table has a 'has_options' column. It's likely your migration missed setting this to '1' making Magento fully ignore any customizable options set