cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customers being charged multiple times but only one order

Customers being charged multiple times but only one order

I am running into issues where customers are being charged to their Card multiple times, (up to 7 times), but only having one order in the list. These are all from mobile devices as well.

We're using Paradox Payeezy module, running on CE 2.2.

Each time the transactions occur, there is a POST that lines up exactly with the timestamp in our bank.

There must be an error in the order process somewhere that is running the charge, but not completing the order 100%, but I am needing some help figuring out where to look and track down this issue.

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Customers being charged multiple times but only one order

Hi @m4niAc

Well i am assuming you have integrated Paradox Payeezy module using third - party extension right ?

If yes - it would be a good to raise ticket on extension developer side - they might help you in this case !

or else disable this extension and try magento 's native any payment method to check issue is remaining or not ?

Hope it helps !

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution

@Manthan Dave

I have opened a ticket with them to no prevail. The extension is working as it should because all it's doing submitting the transaction each time. But the fact that each time there is a transaction, there was a POST to submit the order in the access logs, tells me there is no fault of the extension.

In regards to using built-in payment methods, Magento doesn't provide a Payeezy option.

Hello,

after complete transaction something error into another module.

check log file for same.

Problem solved? Click Kudos & Accept as Solution!
Sunil Patel
Magento 2 Certified Professional Developer & Frontend Developer

I don't see any errors in Apache error log, or exception log that has anything to do with this issue. Are there any options I can set, or anywhere else to check to see what's going on?