I will try to explain:
1. I had deleted one product from the admin area, says for example SKU #222
2. I imported from csv file products, using the method "add/update"... In the csv file are the product deleted in the previous point.. SKU #222
3. When the import is processed, all the products are updated, and the new product with SKU #222 reapears in the list of catalog in the admin area as a new product..
4. No matters what I do, in the frontend don´t appear..
- I have already run these commands lines without success:
php bin/magento index:reindex
php bin/magento cache:clean
php bin/magento cache:flush
- I have exported the new product list to a csv file to see if there some column that have a value that is different of the rest the products and no.. I did not find any difference..
Any Ideas why this reimported product don´t appear in the frontend again?
Thanks a lot!
Kindly check your product with Category is assigned or not?
-- Product In the website with the checkbox is checked or not
-- Product is in Stock and Qty greater than 0
-- Product status is Enable or not
If above all criteria are fine then you need to check directly hit the url in frontend using get the value of url_key from Search Engine Optimization Tabs and check product is the display or not.
Thanks for your reply..
Investigatin a bit I could notice the following:
- I have a block in the cms home page for display products.. the only condition that I had put was that the category id be equal to 14... If I delete that condition, the product magically reappears in the list of the front end.. So I think "There may be the possibility that it has been imported into a different category"... In the admin area, the product category of the imported product that not appear in the frontend, is the same as de rest of the products..
I tell me to myselft.. I will go to the phpMyAdmin an saw the table for view the relationship between the product and the category ID, the table is catalog_category_product.. And, for my surprise, the product with the ID 20 got the correct category ID, like the rest of the products...
So.. What am I missing?