cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discount based on quantity

Discount based on quantity

A simple question but it's hard to find the right solution. I want to give a 5% discount (percentage of product price) to all products, but only if the quantity of a product is 1 and not higher. So for example, I add product A and B to my cart. Both with a quantity of 1. Both will get the 5% discount. But when I raise the quantity of product A from 1 to 2, I only get discount on product B. 

So the 5% should only apply to products with 1 quantity, not 2 or higher. How do I set this up?

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Discount based on quantity

Hello @casper_de graaf 

https://www.screencast.com/t/EMJrEMvp

you need to go to the action of that rule and you need to add a condition based on cart item

Hope it will work for you.

If works then mark as solution.

Problem solved? Click Kudos & Accept as Solution!
Sunil Patel
Magento 2 Certified Professional Developer & Frontend Developer

Dear @Sunil Patel 

That's the condition I'm using, but it doesn't seem to work. Is the Quantity in Price Cart based on the total quantity of all products or the quantity of each single product?

Hello @casper_de graaf 

it is based on per cart item qty

Problem solved? Click Kudos & Accept as Solution!
Sunil Patel
Magento 2 Certified Professional Developer & Frontend Developer

Don't know what's going wrong then.

Knipsel.JPG

'Staffelprijs' is a custom made attribute. The Attribute Set 'Werkschoenen' translates to Safety Shoes (I'm Dutch). This all works. Products with Staffelprijs on Ja (Yes) with the correct Attribute Set are picked, but when I add one with a qty of 2 or 3 to the shopping cart, the 5% discount is still applied.