cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EAV Indexer not working

SOLVED

EAV Indexer not working

When I try to run the catalog_product_attribute index I get a series of (?,?,?,?) as output and the index doesn't work.

I've checked the exception.log and there is this error but I don't understand why is this happening.

main.CRITICAL: SQLSTATE[23000]: 
Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry '2721-172-1-6-2721' for key 'PRIMARY', query was: INSERT  INTO `catalog_product_index_eav_temp` 
(`entity_id`,`attribute_id`,`store_id`,`value`,`source_id`) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?), (?, ?, ?, ?, ?), (?, ?, ?, ?, ?) 
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: EAV Indexer not working

Hi @Miroir Studio ,

Seems like you are trying to upgrade your Magento version, the error looks like there are some duplicate data in your magento database, you can get it by mysql query : 

Select * from catalog_product_entity_varchar where attribute_id=172 and entity_id=2721

Delete the duplicate entries and try again.

Hope it helps !

Problem Solved ? Click on 'Kudos' & Accept as Solution ! Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Miroir Studio ,

Seems like you are trying to upgrade your Magento version, the error looks like there are some duplicate data in your magento database, you can get it by mysql query : 

Select * from catalog_product_entity_varchar where attribute_id=172 and entity_id=2721

Delete the duplicate entries and try again.

Hope it helps !

Problem Solved ? Click on 'Kudos' & Accept as Solution ! Smiley Happy

[EDIT: I misunderstood the solution. It's working now.]

Thanks @gaurav_harsh1 .

I've done what you said and deleted one of the two rows I found. I don't understand if I should delete both. Unfortunately it's still not working.

@Miroir Studio Espero que te encuentres muy bien, te quería preguntar si de casualidad ya lo solucionaste o te sigue dando error al reindexar. Espero tu respuesta. Saludos