cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Elasticsearch error at Connection.php:636

Elasticsearch error at Connection.php:636

Hi guys,

I have just deployed my website live and encounter these issues which never seen before.

Any help is appreciated.

Screen Shot 2020-01-19 at 12.11.46.pngScreen Shot 2020-01-19 at 12.12.18.png

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Elasticsearch error at Connection.php:636

@tony_le3 not able to see the images as these will be visible once approved by moderators.

In the mean time please share the screenshots links.

Thanks

It seems issue is coming due to incorrect or no indices being generated. I think you should check the index size of the elasticsearch. This may also be related to elatsticsearch version. Check the magento version you are using should be compatible with your elasticsearch version.

Personally I refuse to work with Elastic Search and stick with MySQL. It's a memory hog, crashes, complicated to setup, and only the paid version has security by user.

I know the Magento dev team plans on phasing out MySQL; but I'll squat on the last version that supports it; and either hope the team incorporates all the necessary functionality into their own platform or I may have to consider another solution.

Hello,

we configured Magento 2.3.4 and Elasticsearch 6.7.1, but when we try to filter in the layered navigation for a dropdown attribute, we have the following error:

{"error":{"root_cause":[{"type":"parsing_exception","reason":"[terms] unknown token [START_ARRAY] after [finset]","line":1,"col":233}],"type":"parsing_exception","reason":"[terms] unknown token [START_ARRAY] after [finset]","line":1,"col":233},"status":400} {"exception":"[object] (Elasticsearch\\Common\\Exceptions\\BadRequest400Exception(code: 400): {\"error\":{\"root_cause\":[{\"type\":\"parsing_exception\",\"reason\":\"[terms] unknown token [START_ARRAY] after [finset]\",\"line\":1,\"col\":233}],\"type\":\"parsing_exception\",\"reason\":\"[terms] unknown token [START_ARRAY] after [finset]\",\"line\":1,\"col\":233},\"status\":400} at /opt/bitnami/apps/magento/htdocs/vendor/elasticsearch/elasticsearch/src/Elasticsearch/Connections/Connection.php:636)"} []

Does anyone have experience on this?

Thanks.