cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error filtering template: Item (Magento\Catalog\Model\Category\Interceptor) ...

Error filtering template: Item (Magento\Catalog\Model\Category\Interceptor) ...

Hi,

Does anyone have experience with this error message and how to potentially fix  the problem?

Error filtering template: Item (Magento\Catalog\Model\Category\Interceptor) with the same ID "6" already exists.

Background is that this site seemed to be working all day and as I was playing around with some CMS page settings (not the homepage) all the sudden this happened what I reloaded the homepage.  All the products appear on the on both the front end and back end for every other page...it's just this error message on the homepage.

Since this has happened, I restored a snapshot that was working...after loading the snapshot, same error.  I have tried the default Luma theme, same thing.

Nex I deleted all my products, tried to clean up the spreadsheet and the reimported it all over again...making sure there weren't any dups of any kind...same thing.

I am using Magento 2.1.1 CE running on Digital Ocean NGINX with ServerPilot.  I am not very technical and any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance,

J. W.