cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when i go to some category page {"0":"Unable to serialize value.","1":"#0

Error when i go to some category page {"0":"Unable to serialize value.","1":"#0

I get error when i go to some category page i find in the file report error like this.

Magento version 2.2.3

{"0":"Unable to serialize value.","1":"#0 \/var\/www\/topsupplies.dk\/public_html\/vendor\/magento\/framework\/App\/PageCache\/Kernel.php(153): Magento\\Framework\\Serialize\\Serializer\\Json->serialize(Array)\n#1 \/var\/www\/topsupplies.dk\/public_html\/vendor\/magento\/module-page-cache\/Model\/Controller\/Result\/BuiltinPlugin.php(96): Magento\\Framework\\App\\PageCache\\Kernel->process(Object(Magento\\Framework\\App\\Response\\Http\\Interceptor))\n#2 \/var\/www\/topsupplies.dk\/public_html\/vendor\/magento\/framework\/Interception\/Interceptor.php(146): Magento\\PageCache\\Model\\Controller\\Result\\BuiltinPlugin->afterRenderResult(Object(Magento\\Framework\\View\\Result\\Page\\Interceptor), Object(Magento\\Framework\\View\\Result\\Page\\Interceptor), Object(Magento\\Framework\\App\\Response\\Http\\Interceptor))\n#3 \/var\/www\/topsupplies.dk\/public_html\/vendor\/magento\/framework\/Interception\/Interceptor.php(153): Magento\\Framework\\View\\Result\\Page\\Interceptor->Magento\\Framework\\Interception\\{closure}(Object(Magento\\Framework\\App\\Response\\Http\\Interceptor))\n#4 \/var\/www\/topsupplies.dk\/public_html\/generated\/code\/Magento\/Framework\/View\/Result\/Page\/Interceptor.php(26): Magento\\Framework\\View\\Result\\Page\\Interceptor->___callPlugins('renderResult', Array, NULL)\n#5 \/var\/www\/topsupplies.dk\/public_html\/vendor\/magento\/framework\/App\/Http.php(139): Magento\\Framework\\View\\Result\\Page\\Interceptor->renderResult(Object(Magento\\Framework\\App\\Response\\Http\\Interceptor))\n#6 \/var\/www\/topsupplies.dk\/public_html\/vendor\/magento\/framework\/App\/Bootstrap.php(256): Magento\\Framework\\App\\Http->launch()\n#7 \/var\/www\/topsupplies.dk\/public_html\/index.php(39): Magento\\Framework\\App\\Bootstrap->run(Object(Magento\\Framework\\App\\Http\\Interceptor))\n#8 {main}","url":"\/reklamegaver\/keyhanger-med-logo\/keyhanger-med-logo","script_name":"\/index.php"}

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Error when i go to some category page {"0":"Unable to serialize value.",&quo

Hello @skyNeung 

Regarding the serialisation problem you are facing i think you should try using this command

sudo php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy de_DE --jobs=0 -f

And for further clarification please check out this link

https://magento.stackexchange.com/questions/202448/magento-2-2-1-unable-to-serialize-value

Hope it helps!

If it works for you kudos and accept as solution

Re: Error when i go to some category page {"0":"Unable to serialize value.",&amp

Hello,

php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy de_DE --jobs=0 -f

- This command doesn't work.

And i try to make follow the link but doesn't work.