When i look at the extension manager i get the following
Command "show" failed: Package magento/module-catalog not found in *******/public_html/composer.json
This is a new install if that makes any difference.
Solved! Go to Solution.
Run composer update command first !!
then clean and flush cache and then checked it again !!
that might works
Got this after running?
Loading composer repositories with package information
Updating dependencies (including require-dev)
Your requirements could not be resolved to an installable set of packages.
- The requested package magento/module-catalog 100.0.* exists as magento/module-catalog[102.0.3] but these are rejected by your constraint.
- The requested package magento/module-customer 100.0.* exists as magento/module-customer[101.0.3] but these are rejected by your constraint.
- The requested package magento/module-sales 100.0.* exists as magento/module-sales[101.0.2] but these are rejected by your constraint.
- The requested package **textension/module-core could not be found in any version, there may be a typo in the package name.
- A typo in the package name
- The package is not available in a stable-enough version according to your minimum-stability setting
see <https://getcomposer.org/doc/04-schema.md#minimum-stability> for more details.
Read <https://getcomposer.org/doc/articles/troubleshooting.md> for further common problems.
post the exact steps , from where you are locating extension manager and if possible post screenshot as well.
also check error log , if anything is there post it as well , so it might help to troubleshoot this issue.