cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fatal error on Magento 2 Site

Fatal error on Magento 2 Site

I tried installing decimal price precision extension on my Magento site. the installation failed, though I did not do a backup because previous attempts at backing up failed. The failed installation threw up the following error messages:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Cannot instantiate interface Temando\Shipping\Model\ResourceModel\Repository\OrderCollectionPointRepositoryInterface in /home/irukkaon/public_html/vendor/magento/framework/ObjectManager/Factory/Dynamic/Developer.php:50 Stack trace: #0 /home/irukkaon/public_html/vendor/magento/framework/ObjectManager/ObjectManager.php(70): Magento\Framework\ObjectManager\Factory\Dynamic\Developer->create('Temando\\Shippin...') #1 /home/irukkaon/public_html/vendor/magento/framework/ObjectManager/Factory/AbstractFactory.php(144): Magento\Framework\ObjectManager\ObjectManager->get('Temando\\Shippin...') #2 /home/irukkaon/public_html/vendor/magento/framework/ObjectManager/Factory/AbstractFactory.php(230): Magento\Framework\ObjectManager\Factory\AbstractFactory->resolveArgument(Array, 'Temando\\Shippin...', NULL, 'collectionPoint...', 'Temando\\Shippin...') #3 /home/irukkaon/public_html/vendor/magento/framework/ObjectManager/Factory/Dynamic/Developer.php(34): Magento\Framework\ObjectManager\Factory\AbstractFactory-> in /home/irukkaon/public_html/vendor/magento/framework/ObjectManager/Factory/Dynamic/Developer.php on line 50

I have tried cpanel backup restore and it failed to restore, can I manually delete or alter any folder/file from cpanel to fix this error.

Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Fatal error on Magento 2 Site

Hello @irukka_online 

try to remove generated/code and generated/metadata or run just setup:upgrade command it wil handle all thing.

Hope it will help you.

Problem solved? Click Kudos & Accept as Solution!
Sunil Patel
Magento 2 Certified Professional Developer & Frontend Developer

Thank you for your reply, my hosting company was able to manually restore the site to an earlier date.

Thank you.

open database and use this query:

DELETE FROM `eav_attribute` WHERE `source_model` LIKE '%Temando%'

@sfsf7ob..thank you for that!. I had dead product edit page..white screen with this error:

#0 vendor/magento/framework/ObjectManager/Factory/Compiled.php(108): Magento\Framework\ObjectManager\Factory\AbstractFactory->createObject('Temando\\Shippin...', Array)
#1 /vendor/magento/framework/ObjectManager/Factory/Compiled.php(150): Magento\Framework\ObjectManager\Factory\Compiled->create('Temando\\Shippin...')
#2 /vendor/magento/framework/ObjectManager/Factory/Compiled.php(79): Magento\Framework\ObjectManager\Factory\Compiled->get('Temando\\Shippin...')
#3 /vendor/magento/framework/ObjectManager/ObjectManager.php(56): Magento\Framework\ObjectManager\Factory\Co in /
/vendor/magento/framework/ObjectManager/Factory/AbstractFactory.php on line 121
[01-Feb-2020 05:15:35 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Cannot instantiate interface Temando\Shipping\Model\ResourceModel\Repository\PackagingRepositoryInterface in /vendor/magento/framework/ObjectManager/Factory/AbstractFactory.php:121

This was after update to M 2.3.4 and have to disable this stupid Temando shipping Magento forces on us! Your solution fixed the problem. Thank you!

Thanks, I have same problem and with this query I resolve problem. Thanks a lot.

I had a similar issue.
That i check all files in app/etc/ folder.
In my case I didn't have any di.xml in app/etc

Matin