cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fixing header logo

Fixing header logo

How to fix header logo of my websiteTotalsportek, it show only big logo in mobile not menu. And it feel very awkward to the visitors.
If anyone knows that how to fix , let me know

i shall be greatful thanks

20 REPLIES 20

Re: Fixing header logo

Same Question

How to fix header logo of my website Roblox Mod Apk, it show only big logo in mobile not menu. And it feel very awkward to the visitors.

i shall be greatful thanks

Use CSS/LESS media queries and use two logos block for desktop and mobile. You can  use one block and change the size and background image also. You can use content='My logo text' for &:before/after also if you need just to change the text

I hope using tips from apkworlds for your games is the best choice!

Fixing header logo

How to fix header logo of my website allmodworld.com it show only big logo in mobile not menu. And it feel very awkward to the visitors.

i shall be grateful thanks

Use CSS/LESS media queries and use two logos block for desktop and mobile. 

You can edit CSS on your website header and fix it . My website page https://apkvest.com/inshot-pro-apk/ is also the same problem I can solve.

I have same question 

How to fix header logo of my website Alight motion no watermark, it show only big logo in mobile not menu. And it feel very awkward to the visitors.

Why it always show error of bit logo in website Kinemaster prime apk  how to solved this problem i cna't understand

Hello, I can fix this logo issue. You can also fix your logo issue by decreasing the size of your logo or icon. You can check out the apkexclusive.com logo as a sample. I hope you can understand what the error is.