cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fixing header logo

Re: Fixing header logo

Roblox Mod Apk logo is not showing in mobile, only big logo. Users feel very uncomfortable with it. I would appreciate your help in fixing this.

I faced exactly the same issue on my website Carrom Board Mod APK. Our websites provides the latest and best tips and tricks of carrom pool disc game. Have a look at it and do suggest on fixing the logo issue. 

Thanks

Give Bomb it up Apk a try as well. 

@cpmodapkgm5fdb wrote:

I faced exactly the same issue on my website Carrom Board Mod APK. Our websites provides the latest and best tips and tricks of carrom pool disc game. Have a look at it and do suggest on fixing the logo issue. 

Thanks

I think you haven't resize your logo. And not compress it into webp. I have website with same issue then i goto some sites and watch youtube videos and then compress it resize it. And it done.

In small bathrooms, shower niches are particularly handy for storing lotions, shampoo bottles, and other bathroom items.  

Hello, I can resolve the logo problem. By making your logo or symbol smaller, you may also solve your logo problem. You can view a preview of the logo here. I hope you can see where the mistake is.

I was facing the same problem with my kayaking-related site by going to the site layout setting you can minimize logo size by decreasing its size In general, website logos can be any size, however, the recommended logo dimensions for a web page are 250 x 150 px. you can check the fit and the size of the logo by visiting my sewing  machines blog 

I'm facing issue of logo layout on specifics pages of my site, mainly with the houses for rent in Keserwan I've tried via HTML, but it's showing errors in  the Opera sepcially. 

mb ios 9.66  is a modified version of official whatsapp. This version provides exclusive features for users.

toca boo mod apk is a delightful app where players explore a haunted house, surprising characters with playful ghostly antics. It's a whimsical and entertaining experience for users of all ages!