cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP!! Error log record number

HELP!! Error log record number

Hi everyone,

I am new on Magento community and a beginner in coding. I need some help because when I try to go to my website admin or my website, there is an message error :Error log record number.

The message error is like this:

There has been an error processing your request

Exception printing is disabled by default for security reasons.

Error log record number:xxxxxxxx

It happens just after I tried to change the password in the database....

Can anyone help me on this one please?

Thanks a lot!

Cecile

10 REPLIES 10

Re: HELP!! Error log record number

Hi @cecile_liao 

Go to the following path and check the report file and paste the error file report data here so that I can look into this.

Path: <Your Magento folder>/var/report/<xxxxxxx file>

You can open this file in Notepad and it will have the error. So may be by looking into this error, you can have idea that what is the issue. If you are still facing issue, then let me know.

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution

Hi @cecile_liao ,

Which version of Magento are you using?

As the other response says, can you take a look into your var/report directory, at the root directory of your Magento installation and open the file with the same name you saw in:

Error log record number:xxxxxxxx

The xxxxxxxx will be the report file name. Open the file and share the content to see if we can help with the problem.

Dear Kudo,

I found a lot of files one of them is like this :

a:4:{i:0;s:113:"SQLSTATE[28000] [1045] ProxySQL Error: Access denied for user 'andiebluyibase'@'10.0.79.23' (using password: YES)";i:1;s:2862:"#0 /home/andiebluyi/www/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Mysql.php(111): Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Abstract->_connect()
#1 /home/andiebluyi/www/lib/Varien/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Mysql.php(396): Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql->_connect()
#2 /home/andiebluyi/www/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(460): Varien_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql->_connect()
#3 /home/andiebluyi/www/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Abstract.php(238): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('SET NAMES utf8', Array)
#4 /home/andiebluyi/www/lib/Varien/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Mysql.php(504): Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Abstract->query('SET NAMES utf8', Array)
#5 /home/andiebluyi/www/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource.php(179): Varien_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql->query('SET NAMES utf8')
#6 /home/andiebluyi/www/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource.php(110): Mage_Core_Model_Resource->_newConnection('pdo_mysql', Object(Mage_Core_Model_Config_Element))
#7 /home/andiebluyi/www/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Db/Abstract.php(320): Mage_Core_Model_Resource->getConnection('core_write')
#8 /home/andiebluyi/www/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Db/Abstract.php(350): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Db_Abstract->_getConnection('write')
#9 /home/andiebluyi/www/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Db/Abstract.php(335): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Db_Abstract->_getWriteAdapter()
#10 /home/andiebluyi/www/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Db/Abstract.php(360): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Db_Abstract->_getReadAdapter()
#11 /home/andiebluyi/www/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Db/Collection/Abstract.php(134): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Db_Abstract->getReadConnection()
#12 /home/andiebluyi/www/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Config.php(1348): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Db_Collection_Abstract->__construct(Object(Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Website))
#13 /home/andiebluyi/www/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Config.php(1380): Mage_Core_Model_Config->getModelInstance('core_resource/w...', Object(Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Website))
#14 /home/andiebluyi/www/app/Mage.php(491): Mage_Core_Model_Config->getResourceModelInstance('core/website_co...', Object(Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Website))
#15 /home/andiebluyi/www/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Abstract.php(208): Mage::getResourceModel('core/website_co...', Object(Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Website))
#16 /home/andiebluyi/www/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Abstract.php(213): Mage_Core_Model_Abstract->getResourceCollection()
#17 /home/andiebluyi/www/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(619): Mage_Core_Model_Abstract->getCollection()
#18 /home/andiebluyi/www/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(477): Mage_Core_Model_App->_initStores()
#19 /home/andiebluyi/www/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(360): Mage_Core_Model_App->_initCurrentStore('', 'store')
#20 /home/andiebluyi/www/app/Mage.php(684): Mage_Core_Model_App->run(Array)
#21 /home/andiebluyi/www/index.php(83): Mage::run('', 'store')
#22 {main}";s:3:"url";s:58:"/wishlist/index/add/product/195/form_key/oAkDSOWmkcreCLwz/";s:11:"script_name";s:10:"/index.php";}

Hi @cecile_liao 

You should check \app\etc\local.xml  file on your Magento installation. Check if the database connection credentials are correct in the file.

If you enter correct credentials in this file you should be able to connect to database.

---
Problem Solved Click Accept as Solution!:Magento Community India Forum

I checked the file but it seems the database connection credentials are correct except maybe for the password but even when I change it, the problem isn't solved...

Hi @cecile_liao ,

After changing the credentials into the local.xml file you will need to refresh cache because that that is stored into the Magento cache.

Then, if that doesn't work neither, please try to connect with the mysql client from your server. If you can connect from the server console you should be able to connect from Magento.

You can do the following steps:

• See the logs in Path: Your Magento root directory/var/report/xxxxxxx
  • Check what is wrong.

For magento 1

• Rename the app/etc/local.xml
  • Setup page should appear
  • Provide the right credentials for MySQL Database and user

For magento 2

• Rename the app/etc/env.php
  • Setup page should appear
  • Provide the right credentials for Mysql Database and user

Also, you can check the MySQL user privileges and you magento root directory permissions as well.

Hello,

I tried something new and I have now this message error, if anyone can help?

There has been an error processing your request
SQLSTATE[28000] [1045] Access denied for user 'andiebluyibase'@'10.20.112.59' (using password: YES)
Trace: #0 /home/andiebluyi/www/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Mysql.php(111): Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Abstract->_connect() #1 /home/andiebluyi/www/lib/Varien/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Mysql.php(396): Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql->_connect() #2 /home/andiebluyi/www/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(460): Varien_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql->_connect() #3 /home/andiebluyi/www/lib/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Abstract.php(238): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('SET NAMES utf8', Array) #4 /home/andiebluyi/www/lib/Varien/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Mysql.php(504): Zend_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Abstract->query('SET NAMES utf8', Array) #5 /home/andiebluyi/www/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource.php(179): Varien_Db_Adapter_Pdo_Mysql->query('SET NAMES utf8') #6 /home/andiebluyi/www/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource.php(110): Mage_Core_Model_Resource->_newConnection('pdo_mysql', Object(Mage_Core_Model_Config_Element)) #7 /home/andiebluyi/www/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Db/Abstract.php(320): Mage_Core_Model_Resource->getConnection('core_write') #8 /home/andiebluyi/www/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Db/Abstract.php(350): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Db_Abstract->_getConnection('write') #9 /home/andiebluyi/www/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Db/Abstract.php(335): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Db_Abstract->_getWriteAdapter() #10 /home/andiebluyi/www/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Db/Abstract.php(360): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Db_Abstract->_getReadAdapter() #11 /home/andiebluyi/www/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Db/Collection/Abstract.php(134): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Db_Abstract->getReadConnection() #12 /home/andiebluyi/www/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Config.php(1348): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Db_Collection_Abstract->__construct(Object(Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Website)) #13 /home/andiebluyi/www/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Config.php(1380): Mage_Core_Model_Config->getModelInstance('core_resource/w...', Object(Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Website)) #14 /home/andiebluyi/www/app/Mage.php(491): Mage_Core_Model_Config->getResourceModelInstance('core/website_co...', Object(Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Website)) #15 /home/andiebluyi/www/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Abstract.php(208): Mage::getResourceModel('core/website_co...', Object(Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Website)) #16 /home/andiebluyi/www/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Abstract.php(213): Mage_Core_Model_Abstract->getResourceCollection() #17 /home/andiebluyi/www/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(619): Mage_Core_Model_Abstract->getCollection() #18 /home/andiebluyi/www/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(477): Mage_Core_Model_App->_initStores() #19 /home/andiebluyi/www/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(360): Mage_Core_Model_App->_initCurrentStore('', 'store') #20 /home/andiebluyi/www/app/Mage.php(684): Mage_Core_Model_App->run(Array) #21 /home/andiebluyi/www/index.php(83): Mage::run('', 'store') #22 {main}

Hi @cecile_liao ,

The error is in this line:

SQLSTATE[28000] [1045] Access denied for user 'andiebluyibase'@'10.20.112.59' (using password: YES)

Probably there is a problem with your database credentials.

You should check if you can connect from the sevrer's shell to confirm the credentials used into Magento are OK.