cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help needed :( Fatal error XML_PATH_CONNECTOR_TRACKING_PROFILE_ID

Help needed :( Fatal error XML_PATH_CONNECTOR_TRACKING_PROFILE_ID

Goodday,

I have a question regarding an Fatal error which I received since yesterday. Here is the full error description: 

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Undefined class constant 'XML_PATH_CONNECTOR_TRACKING_PROFILE_ID' in /data/web/magento2/vendor/dotmailer/dotmailer-magento2-extension/Block/EmailCapture/EmailCapture.php:33 Stack trace: #0 /data/web/magento2/vendor/dotmailer/dotmailer-magento2-extension/view/frontend/templates/email/email_wbt_login.phtml(4): Dotdigitalgroup\Email\Block\EmailCapture\EmailCapture->isWebBehaviourTrackingEnabled() #1 /data/web/magento2/vendor/magento/framework/View/TemplateEngine/Php.php(59): include('/data/web/magen...') #2 /data/web/magento2/vendor/magento/framework/View/Element/Template.php(271): Magento\Framework\View\TemplateEngine\Php->render(Object(Dotdigitalgroup\Email\Block\EmailCapture\EmailCapture), '/data/web/magen...', Array) #3 /data/web/magento2/vendor/magento/framework/View/Element/Template.php(301): Magento\Framework\View\Element\Template->fetchView('/data/web/magen...') #4 /data/web/magento2/vendor/magento/framework/View/Element/AbstractBlock.php(1094): Magento\Framework\View\Element\Template->_t in /data/web/magento2/vendor/dotmailer/dotmailer-magento2-extension/Block/EmailCapture/EmailCapture.php on line 33

This error only shows when I go to the customer login page or try to visit the customer dashboard. The rest of my website works fine and also the backend works fine. 

It seems that something is going wrong with the EmailCapture.php file of the dotmailer extension.

My Magento version is 2.3.2
PHP 7.2

Has anyone else come across this error or has a solution for this error? 
If someone could help me I would be massively grateful! 

1 REPLY 1

Re: Help needed :( Fatal error XML_PATH_CONNECTOR_TRACKING_PROFILE_ID

Hi thevisual

The same here. Did you find any solution for that?