cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I show Cash on delivery payment method in checkout?

I am trying to put Cash on delivery as a payment method at checkout. No success so far. At payment step I get a "No payment method" message.

Things I did: cleared the cache, recompiled, installed different payment modules (magento-sample, Inchoo, Braintree), and then removed them. Also I tried different combinations of settings in admin pannel (merchant country, shipping methods). I disabled all payment methods, then enabled one at a time. The browser cache is empty.

In my final struggle I went full debugging and checked the messages between the server and the client. With wireshark I discovered that the message is received from server: {"payment_methods":[{"code":"cashondelivery","title":"Cash On Delivery"}],"totals":{details_about_products_in cart}. Then I went on jquery debug. In the picture, the data, received from server, is saved and is the same as the json above. After this function, the page gets a total refresh and the message "No payment methods is shown". Enable Onepage Checkout is enabled and desired.