cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How restart Cron jobs in a Magento Store Migration

SOLVED

How restart Cron jobs in a Magento Store Migration

I have migrated my Magento store 2.3.1 from the server. I have migrated database and folder with all files. What do I have to do with cron jobs? This is my error in logs:

[2019-11-19 11:21:16] main.ERROR: Cron Job indexer_update_all_views has an error: SQLSTATE[40001]: Serialization failure: 1213 Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction, query was: INSERT INTO `catalog_product_index_price_store` SELECT `ip_tmp`.* FROM `catalog_product_index_price_store_temp` AS `ip_tmp` ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE `tax_class_id` = VALUES(`tax_class_id`), `price` = VALUES(`price`), `final_price` = VALUES(`final_price`), `min_price` = VALUES(`min_price`), `max_price` = VALUES(`max_price`), `tier_price` = VALUES(`tier_price`). Statistics: {"sum":0,"count":1,"realmem":0,"emalloc":0,"realmem_start":170131456,"emalloc_start":157612720} [] []
[2019-11-19 11:21:16] main.CRITICAL: SQLSTATE[40001]: Serialization failure: 1213 Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction, query was: INSERT INTO `catalog_product_index_price_store` SELECT `ip_tmp`.* FROM `catalog_product_index_price_store_temp` AS `ip_tmp` ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE `tax_class_id` = VALUES(`tax_class_id`), `price` = VALUES(`price`), `final_price` = VALUES(`final_price`), `min_price` = VALUES(`min_price`), `max_price` = VALUES(`max_price`), `tier_price` = VALUES(`tier_price`) {"exception":"[object] (Magento\\Framework\\Exception\\LocalizedException(code: 0): SQLSTATE[40001]: Serialization failure: 1213 Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction, query was: INSERT INTO `catalog_product_index_price_store` SELECT `ip_tmp`.* FROM `catalog_product_index_price_store_temp` AS `ip_tmp` ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE `tax_class_id` = VALUES(`tax_class_id`), `price` = VALUES(`price`), `final_price` = VALUES(`final_price`), `min_price` = VALUES(`min_price`), `max_price` = VALUES(`max_price`), `tier_price` = VALUES(`tier_price`) at /var/www/magento/app/code/Bss/MultiStoreViewPricingPriceIndexer/Model/Indexer/Product/Price/Action/Rows.php:51, Magento\\Framework\\DB\\Adapter\\DeadlockException(code: 1213): SQLSTATE[40001]: Serialization failure: 1213 Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction, query was: INSERT INTO `catalog_product_index_price_store` SELECT `ip_tmp`.* FROM `catalog_product_index_price_store_temp` AS `ip_tmp` ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE `tax_class_id` = VALUES(`tax_class_id`), `price` = VALUES(`price`), `final_price` = VALUES(`final_price`), `min_price` = VALUES(`min_price`), `max_price` = VALUES(`max_price`), `tier_price` = VALUES(`tier_price`) at /var/www/magento/vendor/magento/framework/DB/Adapter/Pdo/Mysql.php:589, Zend_Db_Statement_Exception(code: 40001): SQLSTATE[40001]: Serialization failure: 1213 Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction, query was: INSERT INTO `catalog_product_index_price_store` SELECT `ip_tmp`.* FROM `catalog_product_index_price_store_temp` AS `ip_tmp` ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE `tax_class_id` = VALUES(`tax_class_id`), `price` = VALUES(`price`), `final_price` = VALUES(`final_price`), `min_price` = VALUES(`min_price`), `max_price` = VALUES(`max_price`), `tier_price` = VALUES(`tier_price`) at /var/www/magento/vendor/magento/zendframework1/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Pdo.php:235, PDOException(code: 40001): SQLSTATE[40001]: Serialization failure: 1213 Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction at /var/www/magento/vendor/magento/zendframework1/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Pdo.php:228)"} []

Any idea to fix that?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: How restart Cron jobs in a Magento Store Migration

Hello @ManuelSissl,
As per your above error, issues with mysql time_out, when running indexing.

Solutions:
1. Truncate cron_schedule table from database.

2. Run Manual indexing through SSH.
php bin/magento indexer:reindex

3. Run cron jobs for rest of triggers.

bin/magento cron:run

NOTE : For more information for, how to setup cron, please refer this.

https://www.mageplaza.com/kb/how-to-configure-cronjob-schedule-tasks-magento-2.html

If my answer is useful, please Accept as Solution & give Kudos

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Hello @ManuelSissl,
As per your above error, issues with mysql time_out, when running indexing.

Solutions:
1. Truncate cron_schedule table from database.

2. Run Manual indexing through SSH.

3. Run cron jobs for rest of triggers.

bin/magento cron:run

NOTE : For more information for, how to setup cron, please refer this.

https://www.mageplaza.com/kb/how-to-configure-cronjob-schedule-tasks-magento-2.html

So, you recommend Truncate cron_schedule table from database, and then what commands should I execute to launch the cron processes again?

Hello @ManuelSissl ,

You can run cron jobs for rest of triggers.

php bin/magento cron:run

Recommended, run manual indexing through SSH.

Sorry for my insistence, but today I change the server and I want to be sure of what I do. Once you have restored the database and moved all the files to the new server, I should do the following steps:

• Truncate cron_schedule table from database
  • php bin/magento cron:install
  • php bin/magento cron:run
  • php bin/magento indexer:reindex

And nothing else, right? This way I delete everything in the cron table, and execute the command to create the cron tasks. Is all this correct?

Hello @ManuelSissl 

As @Binod Yadav suggested, you will need to follow those steps.

For same issue same solution has been accepted here

https://community.magento.com/t5/Magento-2-x-Technical-Issues/Magento2-Serialization-failure-1213-De...

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
175+ Professional Extensions for M1 & M2
Need a developer?Just visit Contact Us Now