cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add quantity increment and decrement for grouped products in magento 2.3 ?

How to add quantity increment and decrement for grouped products in magento 2.3 ?

Hi,

i have added quantity increment and decrement buttons but the problem is that buttons are not coming for grouped products but it is coming for simple products.

For reference please find the attached images

Simple Product

Grouped Product

6 REPLIES 6

Re: How to add quantity increment and decrement for grouped products in magento 2.3 ?

Hi @sekhar_n 

For grouped and bundle products, as well. To implement qty increments for grouped or bundle products, you can use the same component, just make sure to have it instantiated for each input field.

Visit below link and go to first link which redirects to inchoo.

https://www.google.com/search?q=magento2+add+quantity+increment+buttons+for+grouped+products&oq=mage...

If my answer is helpful, please Accept as Solution & give Kudos

Re: How to add quantity increment and decrement for grouped products in magento 2.3 ?

i have followed the above url but here also i am getting sam issue for simple products only i am getting quantity increment and decrement button not getting for grouped products.

Hi @sekhar_n 

Have you checked templates for group product. like article says

"We’re referencing two blocks here – product.info.addtocart which is used for simple products, and product.info.addtocart.additional which is used for configurable ones. All we need to do is change the template – instead of using the default one, we use our own (from our module). This way, you can easily change templates for grouped and bundle products, as well. To implement qty increments for grouped or bundle products, you can use the same component, just make sure to have it instantiated for each input field."

If my answer is helpful, please Accept as Solution & give Kudos

Hi Ravikant,

i have modified like this 

<referenceBlock name="product.info.grouped">
<action method="setTemplate">
<argument name="template" xsi:type="string">Inchoo_QtyIncrementors::catalog/product/view/addtocart.phtml</argument>
</action>
</referenceBlock>

after changed to this it is not showing the grouped products

i Have created quantity icrement and decrement for grouped products in this location C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento2\vendor\magento\module-grouped-product\view\frontend\templates\product\view\type\grouped.phtml but the problem is if click on quantity increment it applying to all products in grouped.individually it is not coming

code

Grouped.phtml

For reference please find the attached images.

image3.JPGimage4.JPG

I'have the same issue.

have you found a solution?

thanks