cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change a new order from pending to completed

How to change a new order from pending to completed

hi I tried more than once to change status new order from pending to completed i have magento 2.3.7 P4 If i try to open the box to change the status i see only the pending status i don't have any other statues 

orderss.PNG

2 REPLIES 2

Re: How to change a new order from pending to completed

To change a new order from pending to completed in Magento 2.3.7 P4, follow these steps:

1. Log in to your Magento admin panel.
2. Navigate to the Sales > Orders section.
3. Find the order you want to update from the list of orders.
4. Click on the order to open its details.
5. Look for the "Order Status" dropdown menu or field.
6. If you only see "Pending" as the status, it's possible that your order status workflow is not configured correctly or that there are restrictions preventing status changes.
7. Check your order status configuration and permissions to ensure that you have the necessary permissions to change the status from pending to completed.
8. If you have the appropriate permissions and the order status workflow is configured correctly, you should be able to select "Completed" from the dropdown menu or change the status manually.
9. Save the changes after updating the order status.
10. Verify that the order status has been successfully updated to "Completed."

If you encounter any issues or restrictions while attempting to change the order status, you may need to review your Magento configuration settings or consult with your system administrator or developer for further assistance.

Re: How to change a new order from pending to completed

The order will automatically go to complete once you ship it and invoice it.

Founder at https://agency418.com