cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to move my domain name in to Magento and please tell me that Magento’s customer service phone?

How to move my domain name in to Magento and please tell me that Magento’s customer service phone?

Magento is right place to hosting my domain name? What is Customer care phone of Magento?

2 REPLIES 2

Re: How to move my domain name in to Magento and please tell me that Magento’s customer service phon

Magento does not provide hosting except for their Commerce Cloud customers. This service is only sold through partner channels. If you have downloaded and installed Magento OpenSource you should consider a hosting provider who specializes in Magento. I can direct you to some providers who have a great reputation.

Furthermore, Magento help is only available via community forums or through seasoned professionals who have been working on the platform. Magento Corporate only provides support direct support to paid customers. 

Feel free to share more details about your questions or issues and someone here can help you. 

Re: How to move my domain name in to Magento and please tell me that Magento’s customer service phon

Hello @tumurmunkh _tuv 

I am not sure you have already built your website on Magento platform or not.

But if not, first get your website developed on Magento.

After finishing development, you should have purchased the domain for your website, For that domain, you need to setup name servers of the hosting company in DNS section of purchased domain. It may take around 24 hours to properly propagate the DNS.

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
175+ Professional Extensions for M1 & M2
Need a developer?Just visit Contact Us Now