cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Http 500 Error When Attempt to Edit Product or Add New Product after 2.3.3 Update

SOLVED

Http 500 Error When Attempt to Edit Product or Add New Product after 2.3.3 Update

Hello,

After updating to 2.3.3 I can not edit or add new products. Get 500 error with following in system.log: 

main.INFO: Broken reference: the 'product.reviews' element cannot be added as child to 'product_tabs', because the latter doesn't exist [] []

Everything is working fine otherwise to my knowledge..

I'd appreciate any suggestions. Thanks

Keith

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Re: Http 500 Error When Attempt to Edit Product or Add New Product after 2.3.3 Update

Hi @kqt377,

Did it work for you?

View solution in original post

Re: Http 500 Error When Attempt to Edit Product or Add New Product after 2.3.3 Update

I finally found time to work on this again. The issue indeed was Temando being disabled. I fixed the database inconsistency that was preventing Temando update. I then enabled Temando and re-upgraded to 2.3.3. Problem solved. Thanks again for your tip - it pointed me to the solution.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Hi @kqt377,

Try to un-comment the following line from app/bootstrap.php

ini_set('display_errors', 1);

Then try to edit, you should get some error. 

It will help to find out the error.

Thank you. That helped.  Seems to be related to temando shipping which I disabled.  Temando glitch was preventing update.  Will try to fix that.....

Great... glad to help you!

You can disable Temando_Shipping module if not  being used.

php bin/magento module:disable Temando_Shipping

I hope it will help you!

Hi @kqt377,

Did it work for you?

I had previously disabled Temando as it was preventing the 2.3.3 update due to an error in one of the tables. As I don’t use Temando anyway I decided to just disable it. After update, the new product page error
points to missing Temando components. I’m going to go back and try to fix the original issue with Temando instead. Will let you know if that helps.....
Thanks again

I finally found time to work on this again. The issue indeed was Temando being disabled. I fixed the database inconsistency that was preventing Temando update. I then enabled Temando and re-upgraded to 2.3.3. Problem solved. Thanks again for your tip - it pointed me to the solution.