cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need help with that if i want to install module i get error after make command php bin/upgrade

SOLVED

I need help with that if i want to install module i get error after make command php bin/upgrade

SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1826 Duplicate foreign key constraint name 'GHMZ_AMASTY_AMCHKT_FIELD_ATTR_ID_GHMZ_EAV_ATTR_ATTR_ID', query was: ALTER TABLE `ghmz_amasty_amcheckout_field` MODIFY COLUMN `id` smallint(5) UNSIGNED NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT COMMENT "Entity ID", MODIFY COLUMN `attribute_id` smallint(5) UNSIGNED NOT NULL COMMENT "EAV Attribute ID", MODIFY COLUMN `sort_order` smallint(6) NOT NULL COMMENT "Sort Order", MODIFY COLUMN `width` smallint(6) NOT NULL COMMENT "Width", MODIFY COLUMN `store_id` smallint(6) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 COMMENT "Store Id", ADD CONSTRAINT `GHMZ_AMASTY_AMCHKT_FIELD_ATTR_ID_GHMZ_EAV_ATTR_ATTR_ID` FOREIGN KEY (`attribute_id`) REFERENCES `ghmz_eav_attribute` (`attribute_id`) ON DELETE CASCADE, DEFAULT CHARSET='utf8', DEFAULT COLLATE='utf8_general_ci'

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: I need help with that if i want to install module i get error after make command php bin/upgrade

the problem Solved 

delete all tables error and make new upgrade command

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: I need help with that if i want to install module i get error after make command php bin/upgrade

the problem Solved 

delete all tables error and make new upgrade command