cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect ReCaptcha validation

Incorrect ReCaptcha validation

Hi Guys,

After update Magento to  2.3.5-p1 we could not use Google reCaptcha on our site. Please, give me a insight!

GOOGLE RECAPTCHA.png

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Incorrect ReCaptcha validation

Hi @visol069,

This error message is related to the default Magento or third-party captcha. When you use a custom theme, it hides "I'm not a robot" checkbox and it's not available for submitting.

The solution is pretty easy: just disable the default Magento or third-party captcha.

One of the possible solutions, when you see an incorrect captcha message in Magento 2, is to make captcha 1 -> 0 in core_config_data table. Try after clearing cache and if not work then reindex.

Update below row in database:

Update core_config_data set value=0 WHERE path LIKE '%admin/captcha/enable%'

php bin/magento cache:flush

php bin/magento cache:clean

In case you do not have this line, you have to insert it.

Hope this can help you! Let me know if you need further assistance.

If issue solved, Click Kudos & Accept as Solution.

LitExtension - #1 Shopping Cart Migration Expert

LitExtension helps store owners and agencies migrate all important data from one eCommerce platform to another accurately, securely and at the highest speed.

Visit website: http://litextension.com/

Re: Incorrect ReCaptcha validation

ReCaptcha is a widely used tool to prevent spam and protect websites from bots. However, there are times when even genuine human users are unable to validate ReCaptcha. This can be frustrating and can lead to users abandoning the task or website altogether. One possible reason for incorrect ReCaptcha validation is when the system is outdated or malfunctioning. Another reason could be when the website has not been optimized for mobile devices, making it difficult for users to complete the ReCaptcha process from their smartphones or tablets. Thanks to my friend who told me about https://medevel.com/how-to-write-a-persuasive-speech/ link where I read useful tips about writing persuasive speech.