cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Issue] Installing Components in Magento 2 Fresh Install

[Issue] Installing Components in Magento 2 Fresh Install

Looked around, but everyone seems to be getting a lot more information during their Readiness Check fails. Or have to do with installing/upgrading Magento, not installing components.

For me...I get nothing. This is what I get when trying to install any component (even the Sample Data ones):

Check Updater Application Availability: PASS

Check Cron Scripts: FAIL - No information provided; Cron Job has not been configured yet

Check Component Dependency: FAIL - No information provided; "We found conflicting component dependencies."

PHP Version Check: FAIL - No information provided; In everyone else's post it at least tells the freaking versions found

PHP Settings Check *: FAIL - No information provided

PHP Extensions Check: FAIL - No information provided; In everyone else's post it at least tells which extensions were not found

I've gotten the Cron stuff to run to the point where the Index Management reports all green. -- Lemme tell ya, I miss Magento 1.9. Where you could run the reindex from with in Magento's Admin.

I was getting this before and the Index was in need of reindexing, read that this likely why the Component Manager can't pass the Readiness Check. But it appears there's more that's still not right.

Setup:

cPanel

Magento 2 (version 2.1.1; FRESH INSTALL) installed via Softaculous