cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues after Migrating from 1.9.2.1 to Magento 2.0.5

Issues after Migrating from 1.9.2.1 to Magento 2.0.5

After some trial and error I have managed to use the Migration tool for 2.0.5 succesfully. No errors and migration seemed succesfull. At firts products didn't show up but after a cache clen and reindez the frontend looks ok.

I have few issues left:

1 In frontend when trying to login I get a blank page. Looking at the server log I get this error:

AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method Magento\\Eav\\Model\\Entity\\Attribute\\Backend\\ArrayBackend::getAllOptions() in /var/www/vhosts/best4mage.com/httpdocs/mag2/vendor/magento/module-customer/Model/AttributeMetadataConverter.php:66

2. In Admin when I go to Product Catalog I get this error:

SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1103 Incorrect table name '', query was: SELECT COUNT(DISTINCT main_table.attribute_id) FROM `eav_attribute` AS `main_table` INNER JOIN `eav_entity_type` AS `entity_type` ON main_table.entity_type_id = entity_type.entity_type_id INNER JOIN `eav_entity_attribute` ON main_table.attribute_id = eav_entity_attribute.attribute_id INNER JOIN `` AS `additional_table` ON main_table.attribute_id = additional_table.attribute_id WHERE (`entity_type_code` = 'catalog_product') AND (`additional_table`.`is_used_in_grid` = 1)

3. When I open the orders they show up but when I want to view an order I see this on a blank page:

Order View

Can someone put me on the right track to troubleshoot these issues?

EDIT: When I try to migrate again (with reset option) I get:

[2016-05-20 12:19:37][ERROR]: Destination documents are not mapped: sequence_rma_item_0,sequence_rma_item_1,sequence_rma_item_6,sequence_rma_item_8

Thanks,

KooTjoo

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Issues after Migrating from 1.9.2.1 to Magento 2.0.5

Nobody any clues at all?

See https://github.com/magento/data-migration-tool/issues/107, you'll need to add the following to your map.xml under destination document rules:

<ignore>
                <document>sequence_rma_item_*</document>
            </ignore> 

i have same issues ,

Anyone please review the issues and let me know your suggestions to fixes the issues...