cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item qty declaration error

Item qty declaration error

Hi,  I have just started getting this error 0 Item qty declaration error.  This is what happens:

1. Add a product from the category page forces the users to the product page where this message appears - "Item qty declaration error". This doesn't happen for every product or for the same product each time.
  2. Add a product to the cart from the product page.
  3. Item Declaration error message "Item qty declaration error"appears when the "Add to Cart" button is clicked.
  4. This also shows in the cart page. The first item is fine and the rest of the items show this message.
  5. If the first item is deleted form the cart the page refreshes and the next item takes its place. The message disappears for the first item again but remains for all the following item.

This doesn't seem to happen when there is a configurable item in the cart. If I add a configurable item after this message shows, the message disappears from the cart. If I remove the configurable item the message re-appears.

A few things we did before this happened:

• Added a new configurable item manually
  • Uploaded some new CSS pages
  • Added a new configurable product using a CSV file and the import function

Any ideas what would cause this and how to possibly fix it?

Stan

Screen Shot 2018-09-17 at 9.03.40 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-09-17 at 8.59.27 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-09-17 at 9.04.39 AM.png