cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lifetime sales, Average Order, Revenue = zero

SOLVED

Lifetime sales, Average Order, Revenue = zero

there is 5 order completed in order list... but Lifetime sales, Average Order, Revenue = zero please help me in this

i already try turn off and turn on "Use Aggregated Data"...

please help me in this

screencapture-hubcross-gbwym6hp-admin-dashboard-index-key-703a576f292d911ede26f6d7f4cebff0b568cd8f3a974137e1c7285f58eba3c0-2018-09-06-10_36_13.png

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Re: Lifetime sales, Average Order, Revenue = zero

Hi @dipak_parmar3

Well , you need to click on the reload data ? have you refreshed the dashboard statistics by clicking on the reload data button ?

Click on the reload data button which is there on the dashboard and then check it is working or not ?

Also on the magento 2 admin panel , go to reports -> statistics -> click on refresh statistics -> on this page select all the values from the top and choose refresh lifetime statistics -> then click on submit !

It will also update your statistics !

Hope it helps !

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution

View solution in original post

Hello @dipak_parmar3,

Please perform steps in mention attached screeenshot

Screenshot from 2018-09-05 23-19-22.png

After submitting it, You will get lifetime sales, average order data on a dashboard. 

Let us know if you still got an error.

--
If my answer is useful, please Accept as Solution & give Kudos

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hi @dipak_parmar3

Well , you need to click on the reload data ? have you refreshed the dashboard statistics by clicking on the reload data button ?

Click on the reload data button which is there on the dashboard and then check it is working or not ?

Also on the magento 2 admin panel , go to reports -> statistics -> click on refresh statistics -> on this page select all the values from the top and choose refresh lifetime statistics -> then click on submit !

It will also update your statistics !

Hope it helps !

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution

Hello @dipak_parmar3,

Please perform steps in mention attached screeenshot

Screenshot from 2018-09-05 23-19-22.png

After submitting it, You will get lifetime sales, average order data on a dashboard. 

Let us know if you still got an error.

--
If my answer is useful, please Accept as Solution & give Kudos

Hi Sir .......

In my bestseller tables and admin->dashboard (bestseller tab) don't show any data after refresh statistics for lifetime. please help me on this....

Hi @rajwinder_kaur2 

To show the sales data on the admin dashboard you must have completed orders in your Magento then only it will work.

Refer https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/commerce-admin/start/admin/tools/admin-dashboard.html for more details.

Thanks

---
Problem Solved Click Accept as Solution!:Magento Community India Forum