cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logged in customer sees no orders in Magento 2.3

Logged in customer sees no orders in Magento 2.3

When customer logs in to his/her account, they see that they did not place orders. The wishlist works perfectly, and their address etc. shows correctly.

The order can be pulled up by the customer when they use the "find my order" link.

Any idea why it does not pull up when they log into their account?

--

My Orders

You have placed no orders.
7 REPLIES 7

Re: Logged in customer sees no orders in Magento 2.3

Hello @neil_minitrix 

Issue might be due to cron so please follow below link to fix this issue:

https://fondadigital.com/magento-2-fixing-orders-not-shown-order-grid-orders-page/

Manish Mittal
https://www.manishmittal.com/

No, neither solution worked. We did a fresh install, and connected the old database, this did not fix it either. 

The orders are correct in the database, and linked to the correct customer as well. The customer can pull up the order when he searches for it

hi @neil_minitrix 

In admin panel customer edit page you have see the any order in corresponding that customer?

Thanks

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution
Thanks
SelvaKumar

i have the same issue, and yes i see all orders in the admin for that user, but when i log in as the user i dont see any orders in my account "You have placed no orders."

i see in the database (sales_order_grid) all the orders for my userid. 

i have reindexed, cleared cache, and ran the cron several times

after digging I figured it out !

I had custom Order status where i would change my order status to "Exported" after my integration process would pick them up. 

I had to make sure to have the "exported" attribute to be visible in storefront in my custom order status.

I did this in the "sales_order_status_state" table in mysql, as i had no idea how to make it happen in the admin interface. (visible_on_front should be 1)

Fantastic! Worked for me too. Well done, been trying to figure that one out for a long time

System-> Setting-> Order Status

assignsatus.JPG